Sales And Marketing Executive
Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Flexible working options
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Oversees and maintains the organizations foreign currency market position.
- Executes foreign currency transactions for clients.
- Establishes local exchange rates for retail customers based on market fluctuations; communicates rates to and directs other staff accordingly.
- Advises international clients on foreign markets and fluctuations.
- Maintains current knowledge and close following of major commodity markets including crude oil, petroleum and natural gas products, agricultural products, and precious metals.
- Recommends products based on international currency and commodity markets.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Examine key industry challenges facing the global financial markets and factors affecting the future of the financial markets industry.
- Examine operational risks from financial market activities and take action to limit financial and reputational losses.
- Explain developments in trading technology and platforms to suggest improvements/solutions for the trade execution.
- Monitor and assess foreign exchange markets to identify trading opportunities and form trading strategies.
- Monitor daily profit, loss and positions in the trading book, and form strategies to manage associated financial risks.
- Trade foreign exchange products and foreign exchange derivatives in the secondary market based on client orders.
- Value foreign exchange products and foreign exchange derivatives to provide bid/offer price quotes to clients.
- Monitoring financial markets and trading activities around the world in order to identify opportunities for profit
- Trading currencies or other financial instruments on behalf of clients or firms, including speculators, investors, and corporations
- Identifying and analyzing market trends using technical analysis and other indicators
- Communicating with clients to provide information about fluctuations in currency prices and other financial information
- Calculating risk exposure to determine whether trades are suitable for clients based on their investment objectives
- Using advanced computer programs to monitor positions and execute trades
- Negotiating with foreign exchange brokers to set prices for trades
- Reporting trading activity to supervisors or using automated trading systems to place orders on behalf of clients or firms
- Identifying opportunities for profit by analyzing economic trends and news events that might affect currency prices
- Prepare reports on financial services and the forex market for users and managers
- Manage the risks of trading on foreign exchange markets while making a profit
- Conduct research on the financial markets
- Analyze market activity and monitor market trends
- Monitor trading activities and transactions of other traders
- Maintain records in accordance with financial regulations
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
- Marketing Executive in Exchange Field: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree required.